CONSUMER PANELS PRIZE DRAW (THE “COMPETITION”)
Terms and Conditions
1. The BBC Code of Conduct (the "Code") for competitions can be found at www.bbc.co.uk/competitioncodeand all BBC Worldwide ("BBCW") promotions must comply with the Code.
2. Competition is open to all registered members of the BBCW Consumer Panels worldwide aged 16 years or over (or the equivalent age of consent in the country each entrant is resident) except for BBCW or BBC employees and anyone BBCW deems to be connected with the Competition, and members of the panel who reside in Australia. All other entrants shall be responsible for ensuring that their entry and/or acceptance of the prize do not contravene any local laws or regulations in the country in which they are resident. This Competition shall be void where prohibited or restricted by law.
3. By entering the Competition, the participants agree:
- a. to be bound by these Terms and Conditions;
- b. that their full name and country of residence may be released if they win a prize;
4. No purchase is necessary to enter this Competition.
5. Entrants complete the consumer panel survey in full in order to enter the Competition. The closing date and time is Wednesday 25th September at 00:00 (GMT) Entries received after that date will not be considered. Entries cannot be returned.
7. Only one (1) entry will be permitted per person and bulk entries (meaning the use of any form of technology which allows multiple simultaneous entries) will not be permitted. Entries on behalf of another person will not be accepted and joint submissions are not allowed. BBCW shall take no responsibility for entries that are lost, delayed, fraudulent, misdirected or incomplete or cannot be delivered for any technical or other reason.
8. The winning entrant will be the correct entry drawn at random after the closing time by Toluna, BBCW's consumer feedback agent ("Toluna").
9. The prize will be a £100 (one hundred Great British pounds) (or the local currency equivalent) gift voucher for a leading online retailer. BBCW reserves the right to provide the gift voucher in US dollars rather than in the local currency equivalent.
10. There is no cash alternative and the prize will not be transferable.
11. BBCW's decision as to the winner is final and no correspondence relating to the promotion will be entered.
12. The winner(s) will be notified within 28 days of the close of the Competition by email. The name and country of residence of the winner(s) may be obtained by sending a self addressed envelope to: Consumer Insight Department, Media Centre, MC2C6, 201 Wood Lane, London, W12 7TQ within two months of the closing date of the Competition.
13. BBCW reserves the right to amend these terms and conditions or to cancel, alter or amend the Competition or the prize at any stage, if deemed necessary in its opinion, or if circumstances arise outside of its control.
14. On successful contact and confirmation with the winning entrant, Toluna will send the prize to the winner's designated address by email.
15. If the winner is unable to be contacted within one calendar month of the closing date of the Competition, BBCW reserves the right to offer the prize to a runner up, or to re-offer the prize in any future BBCW Competition.
16. Any promotional activity or press release the winner makes in relation to the Competition must be pre-approved by BBCW in writing.
17. BBCW excludes liability to the full extent permitted by law for any loss, damage or injury occurring to the participant arising from his or her entry into the Competition or occurring to the winner(s) arising from his or her acceptance of a prize.
18. The Competition is subject to the laws of England and Wales.
19. BBCW excludes liability to the full extent permitted by law for any loss, damage or injury occurring to the participant arising from his or her entry into the Competition or occurring to the winner arising from his or her acceptance of a prize. Claims relating to the prize should be made directly to the manufacturer.
20. Entry into the Competition shall be deemed acceptance of these Terms and Conditions.
21. Promoter: BBC Worldwide Limited, Media Centre, 201 Wood Lane, London W12 7TQ.